- Vermicelli 200 gm (crushed)
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Milk 2 cup
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Sugar to taste
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Mix nuts ½ cup
- Oil 1 tsp
- Heat butter and oil in a pan.
- Stir in vermicelli until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and add milk, condensed milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Place on heat again and cook until milk dries up. Add half nuts.
- Pour into a greased dish.
- Flatten with spatula and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Allow to cool. Cut into square with sharp knife.
- Serve Vermicelli Squares.